Product name: Sauna watch Product number: 211521-818
Product model: 0
Manufacturer: Thermocouple--Shanghai Feilong Instrument Electric Co., Ltd.
Product details Sauna table I. Scope of application
FL-1, FL-2, FL-3 sauna equipment controller is a control device specially designed for sauna, steam bath and other bath equipment. It can control single-phase and three-phase loads, and has leakage protection function. When there is a water shortage protection function in the box.
Second, the main technical indicators
1. Display mode: Three-digit LED digital tube displays the measured temperature
2. Temperature measurement and control range: 0-120 ° C for sauna table. Steam bath with table 0-60 ° C.
3. Precision level: 2.5
4. Relay contact capacity: three-phase AC380V 20A single-phase AC220V 20A (each relay)
5. Working environment: temperature 0-50 ℃, relative humidity "90%
Third, use and maintenance
1. The installation location of the thermostat should be near the distribution box, and the input circuit of the three-phase load power supply should use a 20A circuit breaker (air switch). Because the controller uses a three-phase four-wire power supply, if a leakage protector is installed in the main circuit, the leakage switch should be connected to the three-phase output of the controller. The three-phase load electric furnace is wired as shown in Figure 1. The single-phase load electric furnace is wired as shown in Figure 2. Each furnace tube should be connected to the A, B, and C output terminals respectively. The input circuit should select the circuit breaker (air switch) according to the actual power. When the load power is 3.5KW, select the 30A air switch.
2. The controller must be wired according to the installation diagram and labeling. The main power supply must be equipped with a high-quality copper-core wire with a sufficient diameter. Good, otherwise the terminals will be burned out due to heat.
3． The temperature probe tip is suspended above the sauna. The “D, T” marked by the two leads of the probe correspond to the “D, T” terminal of the controller respectively. If the temperature indication is found to be around 180 ° C after the power is turned on, check whether the temperature sensor is open.
4． The power of the lighting lamp should not be greater than 40W. The lamp holder must be moisture-proof and waterproof. If the light does not come on, check whether the A fuse in the controller is broken.
5． The temperature of the sauna is set at about 80 ° C, and the steam bath is set at about 45 ° C. When the measured temperature exceeds the set value, the thermostat automatically cuts off the heater power, and the "OFF" indicator lights up.
6. For the controller with leakage protection function, the leakage signal is taken out between the electric furnace shell and the neutral line, so the furnace body cannot be connected to the neutral line, but can be grounded. When the electric furnace leaks, the controller cuts off the output and the leakage indicator lights up.
7. The controller that controls the steam generator has a water shortage detection function in the water tank. When the water level in the tank is lower than the probe, the controller will stop supplying power to the heater to protect the heating pipe. At this time, the controller indication and control lights are off, and only the "water shortage protection" indicator is on: When there is water, the controller will automatically resume work.
8. When the bathing equipment is stopped, the main power needs to be cut off.
Four: matters needing attention
1. Due to manufacturing quality problems, the meter will be returned for repair within six months after leaving the factory. Meters outside this range will be charged for materials.
2. Please write down relevant matters when ordering: such as for single-phase and three-phase loads, and for sauna equipment or steam generators.
Note: Refer to Figure 3 for the wiring of the FL-3 series high-power controller. The contact capacity is 30A. The input circuit should use a 30A circuit breaker (air switch).